How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
The Franchise Hockey Manager series returns for the 2020-21 season with plenty of new additions to the deepest, most authentic hockey strategy gaming experience you can find.
Choose one of dozens of leagues around the world and select a team to guide to glory, including a chance at the ultimate prize: FHM7 is licensed by the NHL®, allowing you to take the reins of your favorite franchise to capture the Stanley Cup®. Take control of a national team and try for international supremacy. Choose a historical game, where you can begin in any year in NHL® history right back to the beginning in 1917. Or if you'd like to create your own customized league, you can do that as well!
However you choose to play, you have control of your team and can oversee finances, select strategies, hire your staff, make trades, sign free agents, and draft the newest generation of stars as you try to build a championship team - and then make it into a dynasty!
- 2D Game Engine: Our game simulation has been rebuilt from the ground up, and now shows games in a top-down, fully-animated view that lets you see every second of the action!
- Historical International Tournaments: International games have been added to historical play, so you can control a team in legendary events like the 1972 Summit Series and the Miracle on Ice in 1980. We've also added a large number of non-NHL players to the historical database, so if you want to see what the cold war-era NHL would've looked like with the stars of the Soviet bloc added, that's now possible.
- More Customization for Custom Leagues: We've made the custom league setup much more flexible - you can now add as many leagues as you want, all of them fully customizable. The playoff editor also has a new custom configuration option in addition to the pre-set default systems.
- Redesigned Scouting System: The scouting interface has been simplified and made a little more visually appealing with the addition of maps showing the coverage your team (and individual scouts) have. Scouting reports have also been changed to provide more useful and relevant information, and Scouting Levels now include an estimate of the player's likelihood of reaching his potential.
- Reworked Draft Screen: Mock drafts, a draft review, and scout recommendations have been added. Additionally, we've moved the draft dates in modern and custom games - they now occur in early July, as they do in historical, which allows expansion teams to participate in them during their first season.
- Configurable Historical Evolution: When when you opt to turn on historical editing, you can now specify if you want changes like league foundings/closures, team expansion and deactivation, and rule changes to continue as they did historically or not, in any configuration you want.
- More Farm Team Control: If you want more control over your farm team, you can now have direct control over their depth charts and staff hiring.
- Schedule Editing: A long-requested feature, schedules can now be exported for editing, and then re-imported.
- Waiver and Intraleague Drafts: The beloved Waiver Draft has been added to historical play in the years it existed, along with its predecessor, the Intraleague Draft. Additionally, both are also available as options that can be activated for any other type of league.