Dead Climb is silly. This casual game is about climbing mountains. And this is where things get weird: your character is already dead.
- Prepare for the most dramatic and moving story in the world of climbing - ever. You climbed. You fell. You died. You were resurrected by The Mysterious Green Goo.
HOW TO ANIMATE THE CORPSE
- Thanks to The Mysterious Green Goo™ your hands stick to the rock wall. To climb, you unstick, move and restick every hand separately, using your keyboard and mouse or gamepad.
- Watch out for your goo level. It decreases with every grip and also with time, so you’d better make every move count – just like in golf! Or something...
- On your way to the top you’ll also find glowing green mucus. Go for it to increase your Goo level.
- When you catch the rhythm, you’ll be speeding along the rock walls, your character ragdolling like crazy. Make him dance, make him twitch, you can do it, there’s nothing to it!!
YOU CAN CHOOSE
- First of all, in Dead Climb you can choose your own path along the rock wall. This is not Call of Duty, we are serious people!
- You can also choose from various mountains, character models and climbing modes. In Free Climbing mode you manage your Goo resource, but in Time Attack you have a time limit on top of that. Avoid Danger mode requires you to move sideways to avoid falling boulders. More moves use more Goo. Tactics!
- Casual mountain climbing... with a corpse!
- Hilarious use of ragdoll physics.
- Protein bars? Boring! We’ve got goo bars and mucus power-ups.
- 3 climbing modes that affect your gameplay style.