The highly anticipated sequel to Atonement: Scourge of Time finally comes to Steam!
- Direct sequel to Atonement: Scourge of Time.
- Explore the alternate timeline, where the final outcome of the first game took a grimmer turn. Characters you’ve known already will not be the same. Friends will become enemies, and enemies will become friends.
- Regenerating energy battle mechanic is back! Carefully manage how you spend your energy as some skills can leave you dry very fast!
- No level ups or experience points! Similar character progression to City of Chains – gain skill points upon completing quests and choose which battle skills or passive abilities to learn.
- Non-linear gear progression. Equipment system now consists of enchantments that you can find all over the world. Use these to customize your character’s offensive and defensive bonuses to your liking.
- All enemy encounters are visible, so you can tackle them when you’re ready. Some passive abilities will allow you to bypass battles without needing to fight.
- In addition to the main party’s story arc, witness flashbacks from a distant past, where you get to control a second party of characters. Any decisions you make during these scenes will have an impact on the present.