How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
Rail Route is a management & tycoon game based on railroad dispatching. With relaxed gameplay which is easy to understand but hard to master, Rail Route offers a unique experience that hasn't been done before. Find your own flow on how to play in an ever-expanding railway.
- Endless Maps - Expand your system, add new trains, optimize everything as best you can within the limits of the map. Build tracks to new stations, accept new train contracts and upgrade your rail network!
- Accept different kind of contracts as a traffic on your railroad
- Operate trains according their timetables
- Expand your rail network, build new useful components and buildings
- Earn rewards – money & experience points
- Unlock upgrades – improve your technologies and interface
- Automate – build various sensors and automate the operations
- Scored Maps - Scored maps are "puzzle" levels with a pre-set train schedule and track layout. Your one and only goal is to get each train to their destinations all on-time. These levels provide fun challenges, from simple routing situations to difficult sequencing puzzles. There's nothing that can change about these levels, so play them as much as you can to get a perfect score!
- Dynamic scoring system
- Hand-made timetables – famous and imaginary junctions / layouts
- Be on time and dispatch the trains
- In-Game Map Editor - Have your own grand plans for a scored level's timetable? Want to design your own endless map? You can! The game comes with a built-in editor which allows you to build anything you want within the game engine's limits. Recreate your favorite junction, build your hometown from scratch or design a railroad of your own. It's up to you!