How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
It Lurks Below is a retro-styled, 2D, action-oriented, survival RPG by David Brevik. Create a custom character and choose from several different classes to delve deep into the mysteries of what evil lurks below. Dig down and explore the randomly generated levels, find random items, and combat deadly monsters to get the answers.
Though this game looks similar to other games in the genre, it plays very differently. It is a true RPG, with many stats and character classes. It is very reminiscent of other games made by David Brevik such as Diablo, Diablo II, Hellgate: London and Marvel Heroes. With eight character classes to choose from, randomly generated levels, random stats on items, secret areas, bosses, a survival talent tree and three different play modes, it delivers a very different and unique gaming experience.
Are you ready to find out what Lurks Below?
- Creative - Enjoy all the game has to offer in more relaxed setting. No need to worry about survival mechanics, though still have the benefit of the survival tree. Many of the recipes and building supplies are already unlocked, which makes it much easier to languish in the joy of building and farming the whole surface. With no invasions to worry about, the only monsters that will be encountered are below in the dungeon.
- Descent - Same difficulty as Survival, just without the survival aspect. For anyone interested in just thrashing monsters and getting all the loot. No survival tree, no hunger, and no fatigue.
- Survival - This is the original game design mode. Not that this makes the other modes any less valid, but most of the game is designed with Survival Mode in mind. This includes all the bells and whistles of surviving and the survival tree, paired with difficult dungeon challenges and plenty of invasions.
- Hardcore - Both Survival and Descent have a hardcore option. This doesn't change anything about the particular mode other than you get only one death.