This bundle includes the following:
- Hot air balloon - The balloon is an exciting way to get around the city. The sights are fabulous and the going is slow so the passengers have plenty of time to enjoy them. There are no complicated mechanical parts, so the balloon is reliable and doesn't need much maintenance
- Amphibus - The extraordinary Amphibus is a great invention. Looks like a bus, but glides on water elegantly! It carries a decent amount of passengers and moves speedily on water. It offers superb travelling with cushioned seats
- Caterpillar - The Caterpillar is an unique vehicle. It's a powerful metro train, and looks like a funky caterpillar! It has plenty of room and while the engine isn't top notch, it doesn't consume much fuel, making it a very efficient vehicle
- Lucitania - This fancy tram was designed to be used in parades, but since it was very popular, more were produced. Cleverly disguised as a boat, this tram actually has lots of seats and a decent engine hidden inside
- Sight-seeing Bus - The sight-seeing bus is built to look like a small train. While bringing joy to people by adding a cheerful touch to the cityscape, and also has a very low energy consumption. It's well-rounded vehicle, and very nice looking
About the base game:
Cities in Motion 2 is the sequel to the popular mass transit simulation game Cities in Motion. Build, manage and lead your transportation network to provide cities with their ever changing needs. CIM2 introduces new features including multiplayer game modes, day and night cycles, timetables and dynamic cities. Building the transportation network will directly affect how the city grows. Affordable transportation brings middle class housing and work places, while more expensive and exotic choices bring high end businesses. Take advantage of many different types of vehicles including buses, trams, ferries and more.