During your journey you will battle bosses you created with the Make-A-Boss generator. You engage in combat, chase and missions to recue baby robo-AI's from the clutches of the biggest baddie of all, the dreaded Boss 101. Game rounds reward the player with cash for upgrades, guns and hats, all of which help you fight tougher bosses.
That's not all because Max and STEVE aren't above commenting or outright sarcasm on their opponent's abilities. You will fight robot of all sorts - animals, samurai, aliens and DINOSAURS! You heard right!
- Intergalactic Adventure across multiple worlds - In the main story mode you travel across the globe and into space as you battle your way to the final encounter with Boss 101.
- Make Own Bosses, design YOUR battle - You, the player, get to roll your own boss to fight. Tougher bosses pay more bounty!
- Cash and Upgrades - Beating levels and bosses earns you cash for one of five major upgrades in the game. Including the amazing Super Missile!
- Guns, buffs and more - back in your Command Center you purchase from an array of weapons, buy equipment to augment your character for battle and even dress yourself up.
- Customize your player with Hats - the player can outfit their character with nearly 300 hats, each of which grants one or more special powers like earning extra money per shot, doing more damage, health boost, damage reduction and resistance. Yes, some hats just make you look cool.
- Pet Friends - Enjoy the company of your pet friends. These are your buddies who come to stay with you. As you play you can even get more exotic pets from all over the known universe.
- Multiple weapons during the rounds - rocket launchers, laser rifles, lightning guns and the dreaded fist cannon are a few of the weapons you will use.
- Choose your challenge - we offer three modes of Difficulty - Easy, Normal and Ultra - pick Ultra for the maximum test of your skills
- Story and Dialog - each level features dialog between Max, STEVE and the boss of the level. Additionally, there are in game reactions to the combat as it evolves. If someone is throwing a train car – STEVE and Max are probably going to say something. Subsequent returns to your command center also feature dialog and story to help you understand what’s been happening.
- Custom Soundtrack - each level and game screen has music to help drive home the awesome adventure the player is on.
- Arcade Games - you got your own machine to play games in the Command Center - so play 'em. Maybe you will get something for your efforts.
- Kite Flying - everyone needs a break - take one and chill on a hill with Max and STEVE.