How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
Meet the Bloodhound, your new best friend and the first ever hunting dog in theHunter: Call of the Wild™. Use it to track the scent of blood from injured prey, match its traits to your hunting style, and forge a bond that will last a lifetime. The Bloodhound is the most efficient and loyal sidekick a hunter could ever want.
- A NOSY PARTNER - The Bloodhound is famous for its outstanding sense of smell. It has roughly 300 million scent receptors, and can pick up blood trails even in the thickest of brush with ease. Putting your dog to work gives it experience, which is used to progress through its 30 companion levels and 15 tracker levels. The more you hunt together, the more efficient it becomes.
- HUNTER’S BEST FRIEND - Your dog’s ability to focus is directly connected to the bond you share. Rewarding your companion by praising, petting, or giving it treats strengthens your bond, so make sure to show your four-legged friend some love after a good day’s hunt!
- ONE OF A KIND - You can name your dog, choose its fur coat variation, and pick what traits it should have. Add multiple dogs to your roster, and pick one to go hunting with. When it’s time to relax at the Trophy Lodge or nearest Outpost, rest assured your active dog will be there to greet you. The Bloodhound is available as both male and female, and comes in six fur coat variations: Black and Tan Fullcoat, Black and Tan Saddle, Liver and Tan Fullcoat, Liver and Tan Saddle, Red and Black Pigmented, Red and Liver Pigmented.