Starpoint Gemini Warlords is a unique blend of space sim, RPG and 4X games focused on larger ships, ranging from gunships to carriers. Command your starship, send your war fleets into enemy territory, lead your heroic companions into battle, build up your stronghold, trade, mine, salvage and remind your enemies why they fear you.
Humans, fleeing from the ruined Solar system trickled into Gemini in rag-tag convoys, their ships barely holding together. Planet Phaeneros, located in the farthest reaches of the Gemini system, abandoned long before Gemini gained its independence, will become their new home... your new home. You should prepare for what's coming, captain. The Solari Concord needs you!
- Headquarters. Construct and upgrade your own personal space station; a massive structure that enables you to conduct research, build ships, assemble autonomous fleets and much more.
- Conquer Territory. Gradually expand your reign over unclaimed territory, by battling minor factions, or conquer the entire Gemini sector, by facing off against familiar strong Gemini foes, familiar from the previous Starpoint Gemini titles. Reinforce conquered regions to defend themselves.
- Conduct Research on simple weapon enhancements, obtain the expertise to construct a titan class behemoth or boost the effectiveness of your non-combat fleets. Equipment, ship systems, enhancements, and ships can still be bought, but the best ‘stuff’ can only be researched, constructed and improved in your HQ.
- Construction and research demand the allocation of resources. Gather them by conducting missions for other factions, trade or purchase resources, or conquer regions providing a steady flow of resources and bonuses.
- A far larger game world will allow more distinction between ship sizes, pockets of empty space to travel through and your own giant space HQ where ships can be ‘parked’.
- Skill classes attributed skills and perk progression will be revamped and rebalanced, as will leveling-up, the reputation system, and diplomacy.
- Storyline vs Free-roam: The campaign storyline will be blended in with the more generic conquer quests. Free-roam mode strips all main storyline missions but leaves side quests and generic freelance missions intact.
- A full branching dialogue scheme, the industry standard in modern RPGs.
- Technical additions include x64 system only, projection mapping, deferred shading, physically based rendering and realistic physics.
- Features available in the Early Access version include:
- The full game world which is almost 10 times larger than the game world in Starpoint Gemini 2.
- Start with a prologue of the story-line and continue in Conquest mode.
- Headquarters features about 50% complete.
- 13 of 19 planned freelance mission types are in. Roughly half the modifiers too.
- 50% of planned ships are in (approx. 40).
- 60% of random encounter types are present. Roughly half the modifiers too.
- 1 of 4 character classes.
- Most of the ship’s equipment and weapons.
Discover the best Xbox Live offers, compare prices to download and play Starpoint Gemini Warlords US at the best cost. Compare the Xbox Live price from suppliers all around the world. Activate Xbox codes on your Xbox account client to download the games and play in multiplayer or singleplayer.
GAMIVO is a platform to find, compare and buy digital game keys. Only verified and trusted suppliers can sell digital goods on GAMIVO.
Add the Xbox code to your MS account. The code you bought will top up your Xbox account with the amount you bought or activate the new game. Now you can play Xbox games for free at any time you want whenever you use your Xbox account client.
Check the bestsellers from different platforms as well: