How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
This bundle includes the following:
- An all-new heist – The McKendrick Museum lies just off the Washington Mall. Can't miss the place. Even amongst all those other museums, the McKendrick stands apart. Florentine Renaissance architecture, pink granite and white marble – it's a fitting house for The Diamond. We're hitting just before it opens. You can expect some security outside, watch for that, but there'll be plenty inside too. Guards, cameras and watch out for laser tripwires. Didn't think they'd leave a billion dollar diamond just lying around, did you?
- Pre-planning – We have pretty good knowledge of the layout of this place (it is a public building, after all), but the Dentist pulled some layouts of the less-public areas. There's a whole load of useful stuff to spend your favors on, but he's also laying on some specialist equipment for this one. The museum is loaded with valuable loot, so a Glass Cutter will help you crack those displays without setting off the alarm. Don't want to stroll through the front door – use Thermal Paste to burn through the barred windows
- 4 new masks – Anubis, Medusa, The Cursed One and Pazuzu - four historical and mythical characters that are almost too frightening to behold. Use them at your own risk!
- 4 new patterns – Four new patterns inspired by history and other interesting pieces of design.
- 4 materials – Four new materials have been added to the game. Enjoy these materials inspired by history and luxury materials of old.
- 7 achievements – Seven new achievements have been added to challenge you while you steal the Diamond together with your friends.
- Introducing Multi Skill Builds – Are you tired of re-speccing every time you want to switch from stealth to loud? Have you ever wanted to have multible skill builds but never could afford the skill costs or bother remembering your favorite set-up? If so, this is your lucky day; introducing the Multi Skill Build feature. Construct up to five Skill Builds - profiles of skills and perk decks. Need a Skill Set heavy on stealth for Framing Frame? Jumping between a Fugimind and a Techforcer set-up? No problem – create a Skill Build each, save it out and you're good to go. Going loud in Hotline? Easy. Switch back to a loud Skill Build. With a few clicks, you're always ready to bring the best skills for any heist.
The Diamond Heist DLC is the 13th DLC pack for PAYDAY 2 and adds the fourth heist from the new contact known as the Dentist. It's time to shine for the PAYDAY gang with the most exciting heist yet - the Diamond heist. You've heard the legend of the Diamond. A meteorite that was found by Genghis Khan. Carried at the head of his armies. Owned by murderous Kings, and tragic Queens. It may sound like a campfire ghost-story. Curses, legends... Madness, death. Together with the Diamond job, you also get four new masks based on figures of old along with their materials and patterns. 7 new achievements have also been added to make things even more interesting.
About the base game:
Rob a bank. Again.
Payday 2 is the second edition of OVERKILL’s crime-inspired action RPG game, in which you may become a criminal without real-life consequences. Gather up to a four-player team and join the original crew of Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf, and Chains on their epic crime spree across Washington DC.
Never walk alone
Enter the CRIMENET and choose from a wide range of dynamic contracts for you and your team. Go for a small-time convenience store hits, perform kidnappings, or dare to head for something bigger. How about running a few political errands or emptying out major vaults? In Payday 2, everything is possible and, most importantly, profitable.
Learn from your experience
As you progress and become a more and more advanced criminal, you’ll have the possibility to invest in Skill Trees. It doesn’t matter if you prefer to be a Mastermind, Enforcer, Ghost, Technician, or Fugitive – you can mix and match various skills to come up with a unique set. The visuals are also customizable – choose one of the available masks or create one yourself!
Lots of addons
A long history of Payday 2’s additional content gives you access to over 70 updates since release, each of them with something worthy. Whether it’s a new heist, new character, pack of weapons, driving cars, or anything else, it will bring your gameplay to a whole new level, exceeding the base game.