When the clock strikes midnight, it’s meat night in Daniel’s hemisphere. Although the edibility of demon flesh still has to be explored for the bigger part of mankind, Daniel knows that one already. Join Daniel in his newest adventure of carnival carnage…
- Dual weapons power-up: that’s right, Daniel had steroids for breakfast over the past weeks. The following weapons are available for Akimbo in Singleplayer and Coop: Minigun, Shotgun, Stakegun, Electrodriver
- New Tarot Card: Health Stealer - Daniel is now leeching life out of his foes and you know what that means, right? This makes Daniel the Perpetuum Mobile of Death, that’s for sure.
- Expansion of the Singleplayer and Cooperative gameplay: new actions, secret areas, usable mechanisms, more enemy variations
- New Enemies: Loki, Ninja, Leper Monk
- New unique character set: Lepers (medieval zombies)
- New Environmental Weapon: Meat Mine (the head of a dismembered Leper explodes as a mine after being charged with Soul Catcher)