A pixel-art exploration and survival retro game. Procedurally generated skyscrapers await with seemingless unlimited possibilites to salvage, loot and craft gear.
Humanity has been struck by a mysterious prion disease, which left those infected trapped in an eternal dream. Unable to wake up, they transformed and changed into the mysterious dreamers: sleepwalking, zombielike creatures that shun the light.
They now dwell in the dimly lit urban canyons of the cities and the lower levels of highrise buildings, hiding away from the sun; only to come out at night, trying to get those who still resist.
Four survivors are stuck on a skyscraper in a desolated metropolis, and only through tenaciousness, tinkering and teamwork will they prevail.
- Individual skill trees, which will unlock new recipes, perks, options and powerful interactions between the four characters
- A sheer endless amount of crafting recipes, spare parts, weapons and barricades - it's up to you how to tackle each new building
- Countless procedurally generated levels per skyscraper create infinite high-rise buildings of various types and with different challenges
- Repair the helicopter: modify and improve the HC-27 to escape, transport more goods and fly longer distances
- Confront the dreamers: The mutated humans that dwell in the darkness will try to get you. You must fight them, lure them, immobilize them, hide from them, deter them and stall them until sunrise redeems you - for another day
- Carefully plan ahead in order to survive the night. Special floors that can be found in the buildings allow for extra valuable loot or special interactions