In this fantasy world, one of the brave heroes leads your chess army to victory. Choose between a mysterious fairy, a dangerous dwarf, a clever elf, a brave prince, and many more.
Cartoon visuals make the game friendly to everyone. What’s going on there! Arrows fly above heads and swords break in the heat of battle. Or maybe you prefer classic chess? You can always change your pieces to traditional ones.
Brawl Chess - Gambit connects generations in a multiplayer mode, but a single player will also appeal to players of all ages. There are five levels of difficulty. The first is great for kids to learn. The fifth is suited for chess experts who are looking for a serious challenge.
- LOCAL MULTIPLAYER -Your family will absolutely love this version of chess. Do you fancy a happy competition between parents and children? It is possible. Invite grandparents too, they certainly know the rules.
- KIDS-FRIENDLY - It's a game for the whole family, easy to learn and cheerful. Play it regardless of age. Thanks to the vibrant cartoon style, children will also join the fun.
- BRAIN TRAINING - But in a fun way! Brawl Chess looks modern while still being one of the oldest and most popular games in the world with all its advantages. It increases IQ, improves arithmetic skills, teaches analytical and critical thinking. Train to use both hemispheres of your brain.
- CREATIVITY BOOST - The fun doesn't have to end after turning off the console. When the father plays as a ghost, and the son plays as a prince, they can perform scenes with these characters after the chess game ends.
- WHY IS IT WORTH PLAYING CHESS? - Mastery of chess is very beneficial for the children’s development. It allows them to achieve better and better results in learning by developing skills such as anticipating the consequences of their actions, planning in advance, problem-solving, ability to concentrate, critical thinking, logical thinking, memory development