Axis Football 2021 is back with loads of new gameplay improvements, football gaming's most complete Franchise Mode, and massive customization additions!
Axis Football is a simulation-style football game featuring the industry's best franchise mode, massive customization, and realistic gameplay.
- Added an NFL-style league setup option for franchise mode with two conferences and four divisions each.
- Added the option to select which teams will participate in your franchise.
- Axis Hall of Records: track all-time team and individual leaders across a wide range of single game, season, and career stats.
- A complete (NFL-style) overtime rule set complete with a coin toss.
- Touchdown and play celebrations.
- Dozens of new animations and smoother gameplay.
- Field Flipping: the offense will now drive both directions on the field.
- Redesigned AI play-calling and clock management.
- Before and after play player movement (walking to and from huddle).
- Create a team feature.
- Team logo editor: choose from hundreds of stock images, then edit their colors.
- Team colors editor: choose from hundreds of templates or create your own.
- Team details (name, city) editor.
- Team field and endzone editor: change your field style and endzone design.
- Team playcalling strategy editor: change which types of plays are called on a variety of down and distances.
- Redesigned Uniform editor with massive customization.
- Added the ability to change a player's position in the player editor.
- Career Stats for players will now track all of the teams a player has been on.
- Kick Returners and Punt Returners can now be set on the Depth Chart.
- Added keyboard support to several on-screen keyboard screens.
- Added loads of new animations for QB, linemen, runners, receivers, and defenders.
- Added logic for throwing passes to receivers before they've made their cut.
- Added new stat tracking: Yards after catch, tackles for loss, kick/punt returner stats, and more!
- Separated different touchdown types (receiving, rushing, defensive) into their own stat category.
- New stadiums (Arizona, Dallas, and Detroit).
- Bug fixes from previous versions.