This bundle includes the following:
- Project Cars - Limited Edition
- Project Cars - Modified Car Pack
Limited Edition includes:
- Base game
- Ford GT40 Mk IV: winner of 1967 Le Mans 24H
- BMW M1 Pro Car: driven by legendary pilots such as Niki Lauda and Nelson Piquet
- McLaren F1: the legendary supercar from the historic manufacturer
- Sauber C9: the late 80s dominant prototype
- Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM: one of the most competitive DTM cars today
Modified Car Pack includes:
- Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster,
- Ariel Atom 3 Mugen,
- Ruf CTR3 SMS-R.
Project CARS is the most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet.
Create a driver, pick from a variety of motorsports, and shift into high gear to chase a number of Historic Goals and enter the Hall Of Fame. Then test your skills online either in competitive fully-loaded race weekends, leaderboard-based time challenges, or continually-updated community events.
Featuring world-class graphics and handling, a ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system, and deep tuning & pit stop functionality, Project CARS leaves the competition behind in the dust.
- With a huge range of cars and motorsports on offer - everything from road cars, US muscle, and supercars, to GT, Le Mans Prototypes, open wheel, and even karts; whatever your passion, there's something perfect for you - with more being added regularly!
- Create your own public and private race weekends including full practice, qualifying, and warmup sessions or browse and search all games currently being played across the globe to find the perfect game with others of your skill level and preference.
- Challenge your friends and the worldwide community in asynchronous Time Trial challenges with full downloadable ghost leaderboards, or compete in a regularly-updated season of special community events for real-world prizes.
- Race on over 60 unique tracks including closed circuits and point-to-point locations at any time of day and in ever-changing weather conditions.
- Play pre-defined championships in Season Mode, create your own, or simply visit the Test Track to tweak under the hood in on-track testing. The freedom is yours.