Oh My Godheads is a fast and frenetic multiplayer fracas in which four players swing pointy swords, sling explosive pies and celebrate the death of their foes with exuberant aplomb. Choose from a wide variety of characters, before grabbing the Godhead and bringing it back to your base - while unleashes its wrath on you and those around you.
- Seven Godheads, each with its own game-changing ability to end its bearer’s life - including explosions, mind control and the ability to freeze foes.
- Local multiplayer mayhem for up to four players allows you to fling a flurry of explosive pies at your friends as you do your very best to capture Godheads!
- Seven game-changing locations – visit the waterfalls in Japan, Italian volcanoes, Aztec pyramids and more; each with their own obstacles to overcome.
- Eight curious characters are realised in beautiful low-poly stylings. Who can say no to a Penguin with a top hat, monocle & smoking pipe?
- Capture the Head sees two teams scramble to secure the Godhead and bring it to the goal before it, or someone else, clobbers them over the head.
- King of the Head removes the goals & teams, and grants victory to whomever holds the head longest; while Headhunters sees the player with the most kills reign supreme and Last Man Standing grants victory to the last player alive.
- Trials of the Gods pose a series of short solo challenges set forth by the gods.
- A.I. Worried you don't have enough players to take the challenge? Fear not, the Gods have seen fit to grant life to strange mechanisms that fill the role of human players.
- Add as many A.I. companions/opponents as you need to fill in your teams.