The world is burning.
Well, not exactly, but the whole region is.
As a trained firefighter, you're being air-dropped right in the middle of this hell blaze to investigate and look for survivors. But the unexpected presence of an unknown military facility might somewhat affect your plans.
- A unique 2D firefighting game with all the devastating backdrafts, exploding walls and sprinklers you could expect.
- Smooth "signature" controls and gameplay from the guy who was in charge on Dead Cells.
- An action/adventure game crafted with love and attention to details.
- Use your fire hose carefully to keep the blaze under control and progress through the facility.
- Dedicated "Kid mode" designed for very young kids (~3 years old and more), with specific level design, rules and gameplay... while still featuring firefighters, helicopters and trucks!
- Not a roguelite/like/vania this time!