Adventure and fight in a medieval fantasy open world! Build heroic characters with various abilities, travel through villages, cities, or perilous dungeons. In this world of sword and magic, you can choose your own way of life freely.
As one of the core gameplays, Low Magic Age owns a strategic turn-based combat system and advanced character building. Field of view, fog of war, charging and flanking, spells, and combat maneuvers, you can experience more exciting game features in the fast-paced Arena mode.
- Adventure mode:
- Open Sandbox World: A replayable open sandbox world with various landforms and adventure elements.
- Cities and Villages: Villages, towns, cities, and metropolis of different community sizes. In these places, adventurers can replenish supplies, purchase equipment and other services.
- Random Dungeons: Numerous random dungeons, such as caves and ancient ruins, that fraught with danger and tempting treasures (traps?).
- Town Quests: Cities, villages and other human settlements regularly issue various kinds of jobs and tasks. To help towns to accomplish these tasks is an important way to improve reputation and relationship with locals.
- Trade Goods and Specialties: A wide variety of trade goods are distributed all over the world by region and town. Buying local specialties and then reselling to distant regions to earn the difference is a very profitable business.
- Arena mode - Fast-paced combat, looting, and character developing experience.
- Inherited from classic game rules - Evolved from the Open Game License (OGL) of Wizards of the Coast, the set of rules based on the pen-n-paper version of fantasy role-playing games of all time. Plus well designed information display UI, clear prompt of hit percent and damage range, help players to study and immerse in the fantasy world. The innovative combat system, full-attack, covering, in-melee, prone, etc., various circumstance modifiers bring more meaningful tactical choices.
- Classical fantasy monsters - 7 categories, 100+ classical fantasy monsters. Goblins, trolls, giant ants, basilisks and much much more. Different monsters need different strategies and tactics to defeat.
- Tons of equipment and wondrous items - 60+ common items, 90+ wondrous items, 80+ enchantments. Slashing, piercing and bludgeoning, different weapons against different monsters. Gloves of Dexterity, Counterstrike Bracers, Ring of Regeneration, Belt of Magnificence, Cloak of Thorns, Elemental Gem, collecting powerful magical artifacts to create the heroic character in your mind.
- Well designed skills and spells - Fighters own a variety of martial arts movements, not only basic attacks. All of the arcane spells and divine spells of caster classes are greatly improved, too.