Home Behind 2 is a Roguelike RPG which takes place in Scaria, a country engulfed in a civil war for 10 years. Lead a patchwork group of revolutionary fighters into the depths of the government's territory as you struggle to overthrow a brutal authoritarian regime!
- Explore the randomly generated areas of western Scaria in this Roguelike RPG as you adventure, occupy enemy oil fields, and claim cities in the name of the Revolutionaries.
- A variety of unique terrains host hundreds of random events and buildings. Play to your team's strengths as you decide how to solve problems presented by your environment.
- Recruit and train dozens of guerilla fighters. Unlock 36 jobs, each with their own talents, stats, and battle skills, and assign your fighters to your team as you see fit.
- A strategic real-time combat system. Pause time to command your teammates at any time, or use tactics to deal devastating blows to your enemies.
- Random drops of weapons and armor. Hundreds of weapons spanning from World War II until the modern age await your discovery.
- Machine guns, flamethrowers, or rocket launchers - which will you mount on your vehicles as your travel deeper into Scaria and confront evermore dangerous mechanized enemies?
- Build and upgrade a camp for your Revolutionaries, allowing you to assign tactics, cook food, upgrade your technologies, and craft armor for your fighters.
- Learn about Scaria's epic history of war and revolution through a massive main campaign and a multitude of side missions.