Holt Allaway is a skilled engineer, specialising in the construction and programming of robots. When the government approached him to sign up for a military programme to create battle machines, Holt declined, not wishing to create weapons of war. He expected this wouldn’t go down well, and he was right. Shortly after, the officials fabricated a story that he was conspiring with underground movements against the government and convicted him of a crime he did not commit.
- A dark sci-fi set in a large, dystopian city.
- 4 leading protagonists, each with their own skillset.
- No levelling up or experience points. Acquire skill points by making progress and use these to learn new skills and passive bonuses for each character.
- Enemies can be approached with direct combat, taken out with a grenade, or bypassed altogether.
- Non-linear and semi-linear locations. Use hacking, lockpicking, charisma, and wall smashing to find alternate routes to your goals.
- Choice and consequence – your decisions will have impact on the world around you.
- Grenade crafting and Medicine making. Use ingredients to create various grenades and medicinal pills.
- Watch morale of your teammates! Morale makes your allies more efficient in battle and out of battle.
- 3 difficulty modes – Casual, Hardy, and Dystopia.