Teachers report that their students remember 90% of the Chemistry concepts even after 6 months of playing ChemCaper!
ChemCaper is a chemistry adventure game that will get your kids to love science! Get them excited to learn basic Chemistry concepts on the gadget they know and love. Explore unique environments, craft potions, and battle with collectible creatures, all based on Chemistry concepts and the Periodic Table!
- MEET THE TYPES OF ELEMENTS: ChemCaper consists of diverse characters and landscapes based on the types of chemical elements in the Periodic Table. Learn the Periodic Table through encounters in the vast world of ChemCaper!
- BOND WITH CHEMICAL BONDING: Get to know chemical bonding by creating Petticles - cute collectible companions based on real life particles that fight Roub's battles.
- MASTER THE PROPERTIES OF ELEMENTS: Gain knowledge of chemical elements and their properties with your Petticles. Become a master by battling with various enemies throughout the game!
- EXPERIMENT WITH SEPARATION TECHNIQUES & APPARATUS: Learn separation techniques and lab apparatus through potion crafting. Heal up! Get stronger! Move faster! Roub's going to need them to survive the wilderness of ChemCaper.
- LINK THE GAME TO REALITY: Discover the world of ChemCaper and how it links to the real world through the Chempendium - an interactive guide that bridges in-game content to reality!
- BONUS: ENJOY THE GREAT SOUNDTRACK: Experience immersive learning with music by Norihiko Hibino, award-winning composer of the Metal Gear Solid and Bayonetta series!