How to activate:
- Download and install the software HERE.
- Activate the received key.
PLEdit allows editing and compiling of PL/SQL code modules (stored procedures.) It is optimized to be quick and resource friendly.
- Supported Client Operating systems: All currently supported Windows versions, including Terminal Server/Citrix.
- Supports Oracle 8 and above, including Oracle 21c. Requires a working Oracle Client, full or instant.
- Edit multiple modules simultaneously.
- Supports Oracle 10's new compile warnings and hints feature.
- Places the cursor right on any errors found.
- Colored syntax highlighting.
- Schema information for pasting into modules.
- Manage your stored procedures.
- Show dependencies visually.
- Export all Schema modules to disk.