Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Prophecy is a stand-alone expansion for the grim action-RPG Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr, set in the violent 41st millennium when the galaxy is at constant war. Purge the unclean with the most powerful agents of the Imperium!
Now you can also carry out the Emperor’s will as a Tech-Adept Inquisitor, a former acolyte of the Adeptus Mechanicus who decided to join the Holy Ordos to become one of the mightiest agents of the Imperium; combining the sacred technological mysteries with the relentless dogma of the Inquisition, he has become an unstoppable force. Or continue the unfolding saga of the Alpha Pariah with one of the original three classes introduced in Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr in a Caligari Sector slowly succumbing to madness and war.
- New class: Play as a Tech-Adept Inquisitor and summon and enhance units in battles to help you defeat enemies and complete investigations.
- New and Revamped Gameplay Elements: Inquisitor – Prophecy offers several features of Inquisitor – Martyr. These include 2-4 player co-op missions, destructible environments, all previous enemy races and units, and the unique gore of the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- New Campaign: The story that began in Inquisitor – Martyr continues in three new and stand-alone chapters, with one chapter solely focusing on the Tech-Adept Inquisitor investigating a great mystery which slowly ties into the unfolding plot.
- New Settings: Discover sacred monasteries, perilous research sanctums, unforgiving deserts and ruthless worlds churning with molten lava.
- New Enemy Races: Inquisitor – Prophecy introduces the Aeldari, including Howling Banshees, Fire Prisms, Warp Spiders and Swooping Hawks; and the Tyranids, including Carnifexes, Zoanthropes, Hormagaunts, Raveners – and many others.