Spriter makes it easy for anyone, regardless of experience, to create 2D game animations using a technique called Modular Animation. Individual sprite pieces can be attached to bones and then easily animated with the powerful, yet easy to use toolset.
- Using keyframes you can quickly lay out major frame changes. Frames in-between the keyframes are then automatically created. You can then edit individual frames as desired to make your animations really shine.
- Animations can be exported as spritesheets, animated GIF files, sequential images and more.
- Reuse your previous animations by incorporating them in new ones. Create perfect, smooth transitions and varieties that save time by working with animations you've already created.
- Adjust animation easing with several curve settings to help make your animations more lifelike.
- Create pixel-perfect retro style animations with Pixel Art Mode.
- Spawn bullets, particle effects, or anything that requires precise locations and angles.
- Set up guidelines and load in background images to work on top of.
- Separate characters into important collision areas.
- Inverse Kinematics.