How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
ShellShock Live is a strategic online multiplayer artillery game currently in active development by kChamp Games.
- Fight Alongside your Friends (Or blow them up... we won't judge!) - Take part in the action-packed 8-Player team and free-for-all battles. Tactical gameplay is essential to victory, while numerous distinct tanks, weapons, items, maps, and play styles make every match unique.
- Way Too Many Weapons - It's a bit ridiculous. Unlock, upgrade, and master over 200 unique power-packed weapons, from the intimidating 'Seagull' to the ever-powerful 'Mega-Nuke'. The best part is that we're building and adding more daily.
- Loads of Modes - Armored carnage must get old after a while, right? Wrong. Unique game modes keep things fresh and give you the opportunity to demolish tanks in a multitude of ways.
- Become the Best There Ever Was - Earn XP to level up and become king of the battlefield. Play through 100 unique ranks, each with their own rewards and unlocks. Global leaderboards and rankings keep things spicy.
- Upgrade Everything - And when we say everything, we mean everything. Upgrade your tank. Upgrade your skills. Upgrade your items. Upgrade your arsenal. All 200+ of the game's weapons can be upgraded to more powerful versions.
- Nature Doesn't Stand a Chance - Fully destructible terrain creates a dynamically changing battlefield. Earthquakes and other natural disasters keep you on your toes (just like in real life!)
- (Very) Active Development - We've been cranking out ShellShock Live updates with new features and awesome community suggestions almost daily. Check out the Announcements section for full release notes, or join the community on the Forums.
- Non-Evil Developers - In-game content is earned by playing, not paying. No microtransactions, no premium version, no bull. Once you own the game, you own everything.