This bundle includes the following:
- 350+ new events - from small rituals and everyday belief, to the power struggles of state religions and the emergence of world religions, you’ll need to keep your wits about you to navigate the complex world of ancient worship.
- Religious clergy - these new characters can join your court, and come with their own missions and projects. Their benefits depend on how well their religion likes you. Existing characters can be inducted into the clergy through a mission by the state religion's leader.
- Over 10 new character traits - some new core traits, as well as event-related additions, and traits unique to Clergy characters.
- Six new historical characters:
- Mani, the founder on Manichaeism,
- Paul, fiery Christian convert and early Bishop,
- Josephus, Jewish rebel, general and scholar,
- Ostanes, one of the rumored great magic users,
- Sappho, Greek poetess,
- Hypatia, Alexandrian scientist and philosopher,
- Religious dissent mechanics - Negative religious opinion can lead to dissent in cities with the religion, which will have consequences and won’t be easy to remove.
- Over 10 new ‘cult’ city projects - There are new cult improvements, added by events, as well as improvements for existing Shrines. Each has a powerful, unique, effect.
About the base game:
Old World is a revolutionary new historical strategy game where you lead your dynasty over generations of rule against rival kings and queens. Wage massive wars, manage your court, and build a dynasty — or watch your empire crumble to dust. What legacy will you leave behind?