How to Activate:
- You will receive a gift link to the external provider's website in your web browser.
- Login there using your Steam account.
- Make sure to choose the same country as your store country found in Steam account details.
- The automated system will add your Steam account to friend-list. Please accept it.
- After you accept the friend request, it will send you your purchased game as a gift.
In Honey, I Joined a Cult you must build and expand your base, manage your cultists and resources, and increase your faith, funds and following.
- Base building - Every great cult needs great interior design. Place, design, and decorate rooms to keep your cultists happy. There is a whole host of weird and wonderful room options, each with a vital role to play in your cult. From polygraph rooms and spirit chambers to energy spas and the dreaded Ministry of alteration.
- Customize your cult - A cult is only as good as its name. Choose yours wisely when picking for your cult, cult leader, the Divine Being that they worship, the Holy Room in which they prove their dedication, and the followers that will become the cultists of tomorrow!
- A funky symbol
- A weird uniform to impress would-be followers
- An imposing hat to make other cults jealous
- A strange relic to worship and adore
- Manage your cult - Being snappy dressers isn't enough, your cult must run like a well-oiled hypno wheel. Set schedules for your cultists, level them up, and manage food and maintenance systems. Assign tasks to your cultists based on a priority system, who said micro-management doesn't work?!
- Care for your cult - Cultists have needs too and you'll have to ensure that all of yours are fed, watered, and having lots of fun! You must take care of your cult's physical and mental well-being to allow them to be the best cult members they can possibly be!
- Grow your cult - Use all of your charms to recruit followers who will bring in resources and eventually climb through the ranks to become full cultists. Discontented followers will leave, so be sure to turn that frown upside down!
- Lead your cult - Your cult leader can be very demanding. Whether it's recruiting specific followers or building certain rooms, be sure to bend to their every whim. Not fulfilling demands will lower their mood and a displeased leader won't be able to perform effective sermons.
- Cult missions - Cultists can be sent on missions in the local town. Whether it's gathering resources, unlocking new tech, or just demand from your leader, the Covert Ops room is the perfect place to plan!