Forza Motorsport 5 is your ultimate car fantasy, only possible on Xbox One. Featuring an entirely new graphics engine, 16-player multiplayer, cloud-powered gameplay, and hundreds of perfectly recreated cars, Forza Motorsport 5 is where dreams are driven.
- Never Race Alone - By learning how you and your friends drive, the power of the cloud delivers real human behavior. Drivatar technology creates an ever-evolving network of opponents who are always ready to race. Real tendencies, real mistakes, real victories.
- Astonishing Detail - A new graphics engine created exclusively for Xbox One delivers physically based material rendering that re-creates the real-life characteristics of thousands of unique materials. Surfaces such as metal, glass, leather, rubber and concrete look real enough to touch.
- Your Ultimate Car Fantasy - The most diverse lineup of vehicles ever seen in a Forza Motorsport game: from classic sports cars to modern tuners, purpose-built racers to extreme exotics and, for the first time in “Forza Motorsport,” open-wheel race cars.
- Fast and Fair Multiplayer - With Smart Match matchmaking and Xbox Live dedicated servers, experience epic, fast and competitive multiplayer perfectly suited to your skill and style.
- Curated Customization - The power of the cloud means the best custom content now finds you. With a system that learns your preferred cars and paint schemes, seamlessly experience the most compelling user-generated content available.
- Forzavista - Truly feel what it’s like to own the world’s most exclusive cars in an experience that brings you closer than ever to the history, craftsmanship, and potential of every car in the game.
- Rivals Everywhere - Every corner a new challenge, every event a new chance to win. Compete against your friends’ top times in rotating challenges for in-game credits and bragging rights.
- Top Gear Exclusives - The world’s most popular automotive TV show teams up with the most innovative racing game yet. Take on the Digital Stig in unique car challenges, turn a Power Lap on the Top Gear Test Track, and hear show hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May share their distinctive automotive insights throughout the game.