Empire of Sin, the strategy game from Romero Games and Paradox Interactive, puts you at the heart of the ruthless criminal underworld of 1920s Prohibition-era Chicago. It’s up to you to hustle, charm and intimidate your way to the top of the pile and do whatever it takes to stay there.
This character-driven game puts players smack dab in the glitz and glamour of roaring 20s all while having them work behind the scenes in the gritty underbelly of organized crime.
- Build A Crime Empire - raise your criminal empire from the ground up by establishing rackets in your neighborhood (be it speakeasies, breweries, brothels, union skimming, protection rackets, or casinos) and recruiting a team of loyal mobsters to make your mark on the streets.
- Explore a Living, Breathing City - take to the streets of vibrant 1920s Chicago and its distinct neighborhoods, such as Little Italy or West Loop, with real historical landmarks and events.
- Defend and Expand Territory - if it comes to blows, hypothetically of course, and your posse needs to send a message, face off in brutal turn-based combat.
- Wield Your Influence - make and break alliances, bribe cops, and trade on the black market to gain an edge and expand the influence of your crime family.
- Dominate the Neighborhood - whether you make it to the top with violence, business smarts, or city-wide notoriety, there are a number of ways to become King or Queen of Chicago.