Drift like a hero!
Enter the ultimate hero-based combat racing game, which is set on fast-paced tracks with Disney and Pixar-inspired designs. Take advantage of each character's special abilities on the racetrack to win in this exhilarating arcade racing game from the designers of the Asphalt series!
- DISNEY & PIXAR GO FULL BATTLE RACING - a huge array of characters, including Mulan, Captain Jack Sparrow, Mickey Mouse, Sulley, the Beast, and more, are dressed and getting ready for racing conflict. Increase each racer's numbers to the fullest and utilize their special abilities to win more races and fundamentally alter the way you play the game!
- ARCADE RACING REDEFINED - anyone can start playing Disney Speedstorm, but winning each race requires learning skills and strategies including timing your nitro boosts, drifting accurately around curves, and adjusting to diverse circuit surroundings.
- RACING TOGETHER HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER - pick your racer and speed through action-packed tracks solo, or challenge friends in local and remote multiplayer modes. You can even face off with players from around the globe to become an online legend.
- DISNEY & PIXAR INSPIRED RACETRACKS - start your engine in environments inspired by some of your favorite Disney and Pixar films. From the docks of Pirates of the Caribbean’s Pirates Island track to the wilds of The Jungle Book’s Jungle Ruins map, and even racing on the Great Wall of China itself from Mulan or the Scare Floor from Monsters, Inc., you can experience these worlds from a fresh, exciting perspective geared specifically for racing!
- CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR OWN STYLE - with the game's comprehensive customization options, you may select your favorite racer's costume, a dazzling kart livery, and display attractive wheels and wings, among other things.
- NEW CONTENT RACING YOUR WAY - due to the constant availability of new seasonal content, the action never stops. Regularly added racers from Disney and Pixar will have unique abilities for you to learn (or overcome), and new tracks will be developed frequently to inject new strategies into the mix. There will always be more to explore as new supporting characters, landscapes, customisation options, and collectibles will be released on a regular basis.