100% destructible environment, procedurally-generated caves and endless waves of aliens, are all that you can find in Deep Rock Galactic. Play solo or with up to 4 friends as Dwarves in a badass co-op FPS.
Hoxxes IV is literally made of valuable minerals waiting to be mined. However on this planet, everything from creatures to fauna is very hostile. So better have eyes in the back of your head. Find a way to combine mining and killing monsters, and prove yourself as the best space-faring Dwarf.
- Co-Op up to 4 players - Dig, explore and fight as a team. Deep cave system is filled with angry aliens and luxury resources. To get them all and survive this deadly escapade you need to rely on your teammates.
- 4 Unique Classes - Every class is different so make sure to pick the right one for the job. Gunner - his guns are blazing, Scout - lights up the caves for the team, Driller - gets through the toughest of rocks, Engineer - supports the team with defensive structures and turrets.
- Fully Destructible Environments - Turn everything into rumble to complete your goals. Dig straight to your destinations or create a thoughtful network of corridors, to explore the surroundings, the choice is yours. But be careful, don't fall into the nest of aliens unprepared.
- Procedurally Generated Cave System - You will not see the same cave twice. A procedurally generated environment assures every playthrough is different, so there is always something new to discover.
- High-End Gadgets and Guns - Dwarves, besides being the greatest miners, are also very crafty. They know what they need to get the job done.
- Light Your Path - the caves are dark and full of terrors. So bring your own light to dissolve these pitch-black tunnels.