- Cities: Skylines main game
- Cities: Skylines - After Dark DLC
Cities: Skylines is a modern take on the classic city simulation. The game introduces new gameplay elements to realize the thrill and hardships of creating and maintaining a real city whilst expanding on some well-established tropes of the city building experience.
From the makers of the Cities in Motion franchise, the game boasts a fully realized transport system. It also includes the ability to mod the game to suit your play style as a fine counterbalance to the layered and challenging simulation. You’re only limited by your imagination, so take control and reach for the sky!
Utilize the Day and Night Cycle:
- The city changes during the hours of the day and affects citizen schedules. Traffic is visibly slower at night and some zoned areas do not work with full efficiency. This expansion will put you in control of managing the different aspects of the day and night cycles.
- Commercial areas can specialize in leisure activities. Leisure areas are especially active during the night but work like regular commercial areas during the day.
- Commercial areas such as bars and restaurants, small marina and fishing tours on the shoreline can specialize in beach activities.