Battlefield Bad Company 2 is a first-person shooter, and sequel to Electronic Arts' 2008 release, Battlefield Bad Company. Following the continuing combat adventures of misfits of the US Army's Company "B," Bad Company 2 features the characteristic humor and grit of the Bad Company series, as well as a variety of gameplay improvements and additions, including 2-24 player online support; all-new four man squad gameplay; and more.
Tactical destruction in Bad Company 2 is taken to new heights with the updated DICE 'Frostbite' engine. Unlike in the first game in the series, which featured considerable, but limited destructible game environments, in Battlefield Bad Company 2 players can now take down entire buildings or create their own vantage points by blasting holes through cover, thereby delivering a unique dynamic experience in every match.
- 8 huge multiplayer maps. Each with a different tactical and gameplay focus and set across a variety of environments.
- Ultimate online vehicle warfare. 15 land, sea and air vehicles, each with a tactical advantage during play. Race into action with the ATV or rain death from above in the UH-60 transport helicopter with its 2 side-mounted rail guns.
- Intense single player action in dense jungles to snow-torn mountains, following the mature "B" Company on a daring new mission.
- All-new squad gameplay. Team up with 3 other players and fight together to unlock special awards and achievements in 2 squad-specific game modes.
- Destruction 2.0. Take down entire buildings, create firepoints or blow it up entirely. In Battlefield Bad Company 2 there is be no place to hide.
- 'Play It Your Way' experiment and refine your ideal combat style with 4 character classes (medic, assault, recon and engineer), 15,000+ kit variations, 46 weapons (200 different customization opportunities), 15 gadgets and 13 character specializations.
- Combat efficiency and performance is rewarded with special awards such pins, stars and insignias which contribute to unlocking 50 ranks.
Check the bestsellers from different platforms as well: