Welcome to Arcade Paradise, the 90’s-fuelled retro arcade adventure. You play as Ashley, and you’ve just been given the keys to the family laundromat. Rather than washing rags for a living, you decide to turn the laundromat into the ultimate arcade. Choose from over 35 games to be in the arcade inspired by three decades of gaming – all of which are playable with high scores to set. Stay one step ahead of your father, manage and invest profits, and build your very own Arcade Paradise!
- Rags to riches… literally - Take the laundromat business made up of dull chores from washing clothes to throwing out the trash, and turn it into a booming arcade with the coolest games in town raking in all the money!
- Insert Coin - Over 35 arcade games, each fully realized with its own gameplay, stories, missions and high scores to set! Inspired by 3 decades of gaming, from early vector games right up to the 32-bit era.
- Here comes a new challenger - Insert a second coin and play against a friend in a number of co-operative & competitive arcade games up to 4 players locally.
- Set the high scores - Prove yourself across each game, set your initials, make your favourite arcade game more popular and upload to the online leaderboards.
- Soundtrack worthy of the cassette collection - From the individual games to choosing what song to put on the jukebox inspired by some of the great records of the early 90s, the soundtrack captures the heart of a bygone era.
- The greatest gaming era ever - Hello 90’s. If you could smell this game, it would smell like memories. Everything from the look and feel of the arcades, to using the latest PC connected to the mind-blowing dial-up connection, all have been recreated with pure love.
- Gerald in the Riviera - Doug Cockle (famous for his voice acting in Victor Vran and The Witcher series) plays the role of Ashley’s berating father. Being too busy in the Riviera to see King Wash for himself, you will receive many phone calls from Gerald sharing his wise words of advice and constant reminders to fix the toilet.