This bundle includes the following:
- Te Awaroa's fauna: tracking the numerous animals that roam Te Awaroa’s stunningly diverse environments is a favorite among hunters. For some, it’s the rush of stalking a prized Sika Deer in the beech forest that draws them here, while others come in hopes of catching a rare glimpse of the Feral Pigs, Feral Goats, and Chamois. And for those looking for a more relaxed experience, there’s plenty of Red Deer, Turkey, European Rabbits and Fallow Deer to hunt.
- Te Awaroa's flora: it’s of no surprise that Te Awaroa has been used to depict fairytale landscapes, as it's ever-changing ecosystems are truly a sight to behold. From the steep, impressive mountains that divide the reserve, to the sparkling beaches and dense temperate forests, the region transforms under your very feet. There are also more familiar hunting grounds available, such as spruce and pine forests.
- Versatile Surplus Rifle: What the F.L. Sporter .303 lacks in condition, it more than makes up for in performance. The bolt action is smooth, reliable and easy to cycle, and it’s a proven rifle for both hunting and target practice. With a wide selection of compatible sights, and a great effective range, it can take down a broad selection of animals without a problem.
- Missions and measures: stretching across a vast 25 square miles (64 square kilometers), Te Awaroa National Park has always been a place to get away from it all, both for the first Polynesian settlers and the hardy men who made their names hunting deer from helicopters. Times are tough though, and when warden Kiri Taylor reluctantly agrees to allow a series of Hollywood films to be made in the reserve, it goes from sleepy backwater to daytripper hotspot almost overnight.
- Share the experience: you’re able to hunt in Te Awaroa National Park even if you don’t own the DLC by joining someone in multiplayer who does. This will give you access to everything except the narrative missions.
There’s something truly magical about Te Awaroa National Park, something that has captured the imagination of movie directors and hunters alike for generations. Rolling hills, temperate rainforests, and deciduous forests combine to create a microcosm of the entire South Island of New Zealand. Watch the landscape shift before your very eyes as you trek across this beautiful reserve.
About the base game:
Hunter: Call of the Wild offers the most immersive hunting experience ever created. Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison, down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness. Every inch of the 50-square mile world is crafted using Apex, award-winning technology crafted during a decade of developing explosive action games. In addition to its rich single-player experience, theHunter: Call of the Wild offers unique multiplayer options – cooperative and competitive – for up to 8 players. Share the ultimate hunting experience, and earn those bragging rights!