STRIDE is a high-octane parkour adventure in virtual reality. Fight for your life as you hurtle through the canopy of a futuristic metropolis. Step into the shoes of a master freerunner as you vault, swing, roll, and shoot your way through this intense, action-packed adventure. Will you survive the ultimate freerun?
- Experience the rush of parkour - Navigate city rooftops like a parkour pro. Grab ledges, jump from roof to roof, vault through windows, slide down cables, swing from hooks: your possibilities are limited only by your attentiveness, creativity, and reactive skill. Designed for virtual reality, you’ll feel the rush of leaping across impossibly wide gaps over dizzying heights. Don’t look down!
- Fight for your life at 1,000ft - Once you’re a parkour pro, it’s time to turn up the heat. Turn on enemies, and the city will be crawling with snipers who want you dead. To survive, you’ll need to combine fast-paced parkour moves with strategic dodges as bullets fly your way. You’re not defenseless - equip your own weapon and experience the satisfaction of picking off a sniper mid-air, nailing your landing on the edge of a skyscraper, then flowing straight into a wall-run to line up your next target! Of course, if the enemies are too much to handle, you can always disable them and focus on pure parkour.
- Endless mode - Infinite level generation provides unlimited challenging terrain. Build your score by landing jumps over impossibly wide gaps, nailing insane wall-runs, sliding under barriers, and swinging between buildings. There’s no turning back or time to stop - as the world quickly falls apart behind you. Oh, and did we mention the rooftops are crawling with snipers? Pull out your 9mm mid-air and pick them off as you glide across the gap between buildings.
- Time Run Mode - Compete for the top spot on the leaderboard. In Time Run mode, it’s all about speed. As the terrain unveils itself ahead of you, you’ll need to visualize your route on the fly, and execute each move with precision.
- Arena Mode - In Arena mode, you’re presented with a spacious section of the city’s rooftops, without the pressure of a creeping barrier coming up behind you. You have complete freedom of movement within this complex high-rise “arena” but you’ll be challenged with a variety of tasks. Examples include finding and collecting certain items , completing a specified route within a time limit, stealing an item without getting spotted by the snipers, or - simply - killing all the enemies! Arena mode feels even more like a real city, so enjoy the views… but try not to die.