Manage one of 80 teams in over 260 races and 700 stages. From strategy to recruitment, it's up to you alone to make the best decisions. Experience more realism and authenticity with the new features added for 2021.
- An extensive Career mode - In Pro Cycling Manager's Career mode, you can create your own team or manage an existing team and take it to the top.
- Climb to the top in Pro Cyclist mode - In this mode you create your own rider, join a team and improve your skills to try and win the world's most prestigious races… The Yellow Jersey awaits! Complete the objectives set by your manager to stand out and increase your negotiating power for future contracts in your team… or in another. Be careful of poor career decisions! Pro Cyclist mode features a skill tree for levelling up your rider based on objectives completed. Once you have proved yourself, you will become your team's leader, just like Primoz Roglic, Tadej Pogacar and Thibaut Pinot. Your teammates will then work to help you.
- New objectives system - We have revised the objectives system to make it more realistic and to offer you more freedom. You can now set any number of objectives for all your riders (but too many objectives will certainly affect their fatigue). But you will have to constantly reconsider your choices during the season because unforeseen circumstances (fatigue, calendar changes, etc.) will affect the morale of your riders. We have also developed a new AI to manage riders' objectives and to improve allocation of leaders in the season's important races.
- European Championships and national teams - We have added the European Championships (online races and time trials) in the season calendar. These two races work like the World Championships, i.e. by national selection.
- More realistic weather - Weather has a greater impact on fatigue and your riders' morale: certain races are known to involve a level of risk tied to weather. This now has an effect on riders and their fatigue. In Career mode, weather is now consistent in stage races. We have used real meteorological data to create realistic weather from day to day.
- New brands and official equipment added - Pro Cycling Manager 2021 offers even more content with over 800 riders, 80 teams, 260 races and 700 stages.