Create your workshop and explore the world
My Time at Sandrock-Like My Time at Portia, My Time at Sandrock is set in a peaceful post-apocalyptic planet 300 years after the Day of Calamity, which destroyed most modern technologies. You'll arrive in the wild and harsh city-state after accepting a job offer to become Sandrock's newest Builder, where it'll be up to you and your trusty tools to restore the community to its former glory. Gather materials to construct machinery, make friends with the inhabitants, and defend Sandrock from monsters – all while saving the town from economic catastrophe!
- Bulit your workshop - transform a run-down workshop into a well-oiled production facility! Use an intricate set of machines to process materials and produce parts of huge structures before assembling them piece by piece to help Sandrock flourish. Create hundreds of unique items at the worktable to decorate your homestead, give gifts to Sandrock’s residents, or assist with community requests.
- Explore the open-world - explore vast deserts surrounding the city-state of Sandrock. Dive into ruins to dig for Old World relics, seek our materials in hard-to-reach locations, or spend time relaxing in Sandrock with your neighbors.
- Extensive stories for NPC's - experience a detailed story complete with hundreds of sidequests and over 30 all-new characters. Spend time getting to know Sandrock’s residents, uncovering backstories, and making meaningful connections along the way.
- New combat - quickly shift between melee combat and third-person shooting mechanics in dynamic action battles.Use the new weapons and defense break mechanic to your tactical advantage, or boost your stats to simply smash through battles!
- Skill up - spend experience to level up your Builder and unlock skills. Become a master crafter, specialize in combat, or focus on social interactions with skills that suit all playstyles.