Model Builder brings the joy of, well… model building to the virtual world. It allows you to build model machines like you would in reality by cutting out, assembling, and then painting and customizing your creations. Fill your shelves with cars, planes, helicopters, and tanks from various countries and eras, display them in dioramas to add a bit of shine, and tell your own story. Then, sell your creations for-profit and expand your toolkit or simply let the works you're proud to be displayed on your Shelf of Glory.
- the game will take a player on a fascinating journey in the footsteps of grandfather Leon and his achievements. You will get to know his history thanks to a series of addictive tasks during which you'll learn the secrets and mechanics of modeling craftsmanship.
- not everyone gets to be an engineer… but everyone can build impressive machines! Get the model you always wanted to build, cut it out, glue the pieces (be careful not to use too much glue though!) and polish the model to perfection.
- is assembly done? Does your model look solid? Time to make it look amazing. Up until this point, you followed a plan. Now it's time to unleash your creativity and make your creation look the way you wish it to. Add paint jobs and small details that will make the model your own. There's a ton of customization options for you to use and discover - making them work is up to you. Your creativity is the limit.
- you might be already proud of your work, but there is still something to be done: create a story. Arrange your model (or models!) in a diorama, to make it look threatening, powerful, or simply impressive - it's your call.
- you have a wide variety of tools at your disposal - everything you need to assemble your models and make them shine. If you need more specialized tools, there is some stuff to unlock too - as your workshop fills with mighty machines, you will also get new toys to help with precision work and finishes. You will feel like a pro in no time.
- there's plenty to choose from in terms of what you can assemble… and once you are done, there's a ton more to unlock. Expect dozens of hours of fun!