How to activate:
- Download the software from the official website
- Install and apply the serial number in the software
Make it Brilliant. Make it PaintShop Pro. Discover a world full of creative possibilities that will bring your photography to life.
Highly effective features and tools powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning technology make creating something truly original, achievable. Powerful photography tools and features. Depend on a versatile range of professional image editing tools to make every shot, the best shot.
- Essential tools - Easily crop areas of your photo to alter the focus using composition guides, Golden Ratio and Rule of Thirds. Resize with ease using one of several presets, or resize by pixels, percentage or print size. Restore and repair old photos with the Scratch Remover and Fade Correction tools to enhance contrast and color to faded photos.
- Adjustment tools - Alter your photos using a wide variety of powerful adjustment tools, including Brightness and Contrast, Fill Light and Clarity, Fade Correction, White Balance, Hue and Saturation, Noise Removal, Vibrancy, Sharpening, color correction, and tonal levels and curves.
- Selection and Correction tools - Isolate the area you want to select with a variety of Selection tools and enhance your selection with the Refine Brush. Automatically correct distortions, vignetting and chromatic aberrations in your photos with Lens Correction tools and use the Straighten tool to fix a crooked horizon, or the Perspective Correction tool to make a photo appear as though it was taken from a different angle.
- RAW, HDR, and 360° camera support - Manage and save metadata in your RAW files with PaintShop Pro’s RAW Lab and correct problem areas, such as recovering blown highlights or adjusting shadows. Combine several photos of the same scene with different exposures to create one stunning HDR photo. Edit photographs taken with a 360° degree camera by straightening a photo with rotation or make it appear levelled. Remove and automatically replace a tripod or produce an interesting ‘planet-like’ effect.
- Time saving tools - Reduce repetition and accelerate complex photo-editing actions with Scripts. Record a series of edits as a script to apply to any photo, anytime. Automate edits on multiple photos at once with batch processing like adding a watermark, picture frame, or simply resizing.