London has been lost to the undead plague. Overrun by hordes of mutated zombies, the last hope rests in the United fists of four lone outcasts.
Bloody Zombies is a co-op brawler designed to be played with any combination of flatscreen and VR players. Fight across the ruins of London using carefully refined Free-Form Combat, taking down a terrifying variety of undead with an expanding special move-set. Created for 1-4 players, Bloody Zombies is also enhanced with VR - using its unique viewpoint to help the team overcome obstacles & discover secrets in the game.
- Free-Form Combat - Accessible yet deep freeform combat. Combine moves to discover brutal, endlessly chainable combos. Unlock upgradable special moves & passive skills to expand your zombie-slaying abilities.
- A Fragile Alliance - Unite with friends online & locally, with or without a VR headset. Work together to tear through the undead hordes, whilst competing for the highest score. VR’s enhanced viewpoint allows you to assist other players - lean in & look around to overcome obstacles & give tactical support.
- Lone Survivors - Choose from four survivors, brought together to fight the zombie plague - Teller, Mick ‘The Brick’, Rei, & Eddie. Customize each character’s skillset & wield a destructive arsenal of melee weapons.
- Fight the Horde - Take on a diverse plague of zombies, with loads of deadly mutations & abominable bosses to contend with. Learn to change tactics to match your foe & survive!
- London's Brawling - Work together across the diverse, overrun zombie wasteland. Fight your way through the remains of iconic London streets & landmarks to take back the city. Levels are overrun with secrets, & events to discover.