How to activate:
- Download the software from HERE.
- Install and run.
- Enter the received key.
VMware Workstation Player is an ideal utility for running a single virtual machine on a Windows or Linux PC. Organizations use Workstation Player to deliver managed corporate desktops, while students and educators use it for learning and training.
- The best way to learn about Virtualization, Operating Systems, Containers, Kubernetes, or the VMware ecosystem.
- Choose from hundreds of support Guest and Host OS's.
- Run VMs alongside Hyper-V, WSL2, Device Guard and Credential Guard features of Windows.
- Enhanced 3D graphics support for DirectX 11 and up to 8GB of vGPU Memory.
- Build, Push, Pull and Run OCI Container Images with the vctl CLI.
- Run restricted virtual machines created by Workstation Pro or Fusion Pro.
- Continue to run Windows XP or Windows 7 in a virtual environment on modern hardware.
- Purchased licenses enable EULA compliance for running in a commercial environment.