This bundle includes the following:
- The base game: Train Life,
- Supporter Pack,
- 1920's Orient-Express Train.
For the first time in a railway simulator, you are the driver and the company manager!
- Take the controls of your train - and travel across Europe with passengers and merchandise. In the Early Access version, drive through Germany, riding in the cab of several different locomotives. Each of these locomotives has its unique characteristics (power, braking, etc.) that you need to fully master to be as effective as possible. Take your passengers through astonishingly beautiful lands, including both town and country, forest and mountains.
- Show your entrepreneurial spirit - you not only have to drive the trains, but you also have to grow your company by optimizing your Passenger and Freight activities. Choose a name, and a logo, purchase locomotives, and hire drivers, giving them new contracts and exploring new tracks. You must also maintain your locomotives to prevent breakdowns and handle emergency repairs. You are free to accept or refuse contracts: make the right choices, earn money and develop your company!
- A realistic and authentic simulation - Train Life involves demanding gameplay based on real-world behavior. You have to respect the rail signals and driving instructions, adapt for rail switches, and manage speed. Make sure you keep an eye on braking distance when you pull into the station and open and close the doors for your passengers. There are also unforeseen situations to manage, such as fallen trees, stalled cars, and trains rolling on your track. The dynamic weather and day/night cycle mean you have to adapt the way you drive to avoid accidents and damage to the tracks.