Strike Suit Infinity is a frantic high score chaser where your skill is the only thing that matters. Whatever combat experience you have had so far is considered irrelevant. There is no end to the enemies you will face. There is no winning. There is only the fight for survival.
- Fast, frantic space combat: freely engage multiple enemies, dogfight other pilots and fight massive fleet battles.
- The Strike Suit: strategically switch from Pursuit Mode (speed and power) to Strike Mode (a powerful, highly maneuverable combat mode).
- It’s all about your score – build your multiplier, take down waves of enemy as fast as you can, and race to the top of the leaderboard.
- Manage your strategy – use credits in between rounds to purchase upgrades and reinforcements for the next round.
- Capital Ship Destruction: take capital ships apart piece by piece – take out their turrets and target weak-points to blow out entire sections of their superstructure.
- Ship Designs from renowned Mechanical Design engineer Junji Okubo (Appleseed: Ex Machina, Steel Battalion).
- Music from award-winning sound designer Paul Ruskay (Homeworld) including a collaboration with Japanese singer/songwriter Kokia (Tales of Innocence, Gunslinger Girl: II Teatrino) and Subsource.
- Joystick compatible: as well as being fully optimized for mouse and keyboard, and gamepads, Strike Suit Infinity is compatible with a range of joysticks for full immersion.
- Vicious new enemy types