How to activate:
Pepakura Designer is a Windows application which makes unfolded patterns from 3D data. Pepakura Designer features to automatically unfold 3D polygon-mesh models, and allow you to edit them. Pepakura Designer allows you to create real paper craft models from digital data!
Note that Pepakura Designer does not have 3D data design features. You require 3D data before starting to use Pepakura Designer. Pepakura Designer supports common 3DCG file formats.
- One Button Unfolding - An unfolded 3D model pattern will be generated once you press the button.
- Useful Toolset for Layout Editing - Pepakura Designer provides a simple and useful toolset for layout editing. The Move, Rotate, and Join/Disjoin Parts editing tools, and the Adding Flaps support to arrange the layout.
- Assemble Assistance - Pepakura Designer assists in the assembly process. For example, ID numbers are assigned to edges, so you can understand the pairs of edges to be glued together. The positions of the pairs to be glued together are indicated by an arrow.
- Exporting - Pepakura Designer supports the export in several file formats, including BMP, PNG, GIF, JPG, EPS, DXF, and PDF.
- Texture Setting - By switching the textures on and off, you can assemble the color model or the white model, whichever you prefer. You can also change the texture images on Pepakura Designer.