Polygon Hunter is a fast-paced action game in the third person in which the character falls asleep in geometry class and transported to various scenarios based on countries in the world, in them he finds the polygons he saw on the blackboard and his goal is to destroy them to be able to wake up from his dream.
- A unique pointing system - the movement is not like in a typical third person action game because the character does not rotate in 360 degrees, but the movement of the cursor on the screen is what generates the rotation, this makes Polygon Hunter is a new sensation for just about anyone who plays it.
- Colorful graphics that do not respond to any categorization - not realistic, neither cartoon nor hand painted, they have been created to visually fit with what was wanted to represent at all times.
- Strategic action - it is not only about shooting and destroying, there is a time to do it and a score, which the player will want as high as possible. To achieve this he will have to evaluate which polygon is the most appropriate to shoot.
- 12 playable characters - Eddie is the protagonist of the story because he is the one who dreams everything that happens, but his dream can be played with all his classmates, who counting him are 12, and 3 of them are unlocked from at the beginning.
- RPG progression - in Polygon Hunter the player will occasionally find money pickups and will also be awarded a certain amount of money at the end of the game based on their score, with this money you can level up all characters, weapons, and pick ups.