This bundle includes the following:
- T.R.A.C.K. Suit: designed by Javier Garrón, one of the talented Marvel artists on the Miles Morales: Spider-Man comic book series. Zip up the Time Response Activated Circuit Kinetic (T.R.A.C.K.) Suit and unlock the Untrackable Suit Mod.
- Into the Spider-Verse Suit: inspired by the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse animated film, the suit features movie-like animations, a purposely lowered frame rate, and comic-style onomatopoeia.
- Gravity Well Gadget: get a web up with the early unlock of the Gravity Well Gadget. Pull enemies together to knock them down and disarm them with this new combat device.
- Extra Skill Points: learn new powers and combat abilities more quickly with three extra skill points to spend.
About base game:
Be greater. Be yourself.
Experience the rise of Miles Morales as the new hero masters incredible, explosive new powers to become his own Spider-Man.
In the latest adventure in Marvel’s Spider-Man universe, teenager Miles Morales is adjusting to his new home while following in the footsteps of his mentor, Peter Parker, as a new Spider-Man.
But when a fierce power struggle threatens to destroy his new home, the aspiring hero realizes that with great power, there must also come great responsibility. To save all of Marvel’s New York, Miles must take up the mantle of Spider-Man and own it.
- The rise of Miles Morales - Miles Morales discovers explosive powers that set him apart from his mentor, Peter Parker. Master his unique, bio-electric venom blast attacks and covert camouflage power alongside spectacular web-slinging acrobatics, gadgets and skills.
- A war for power - A war for control of Marvel’s New York has broken out between a devious energy corporation and a high-tech criminal army. With his new home at the heart of the battle, Miles must learn the cost of becoming a hero and decide what he must sacrifice for the greater good.
- A vibrant new home - Traverse the snowy streets of his new, vibrant and bustling neighborhood as Miles searches for a sense of belonging. When the lines blur between his personal and crime-fighting lives, he discovers who he can trust, and what it feels like to truly be home.