The first expansion for Warhammer: Vermintide 2 brings a brand new enemy faction and new challenges to the game. As a meteor crashes down in the Reikland, Beastmen emerge from the depths of the Reikwald forest and rush to the epicentre to claim it as a Herdstone. It is up to the five heroes to stop them before a dreadful disaster strikes the Empire.
- New Enemy Faction: Beastmen - As grotesque hybrids of humans and beasts the Beastmen have the intelligence of a man and the cunning of wild animals. These savage warriors embrace Chaos willingly and will show no compassion or nobility. With profound malice for order and reason, these Children of Chaos want to end the world in bloody carnage.
- New Higher Difficulty - Cataclysm is back, now even harder.
- Raised Level Cap - Raised from level 30 to level 35, and with new talents to match.
- New Progression System - All-new, and separate Winds of Magic specific progression system along with Weave Forged versions of all weapon types.
- 5 New Weapons - One for each hero
- New Adventure Level: Dark Omens - Fight the mighty and strong Beastmen together with your friends in a challenging new level.
- New Game Mode: Winds of Magic - Bring your friends and try to complete a new set of challenges with increasing difficulties in the weaves of the eight Winds of Magic.