Set in the isolated corridors and tomb-like chambers of ancient vessels lost in the graveyard of space, players lead a small force of fearless Space Marine Terminators in a ferocious fight for survival against hordes of predatory, alien Genestealers.
The standalone sequel to Space Hulk brings an all new and improved single-player experience for the turn-based strategy game.
- New Ultramarines Chapter - An all new Space Marine chapter, including a Terminator armed with Cyclone missile launcher.
- Terminator Progression and Customisation - Earn XP during missions and level up attributes and skills, and give your Terminators a personal touch by customising their names, weapon loadout and appearance.
- Campaigns and Missions - 100+ missions spread out over 3 complete campaigns, and all new flash missions. These are opportunistic mini-missions encountered as you explore the deep unknowns of the Space Hulk that can yield a tactical advantage or be a deadly trap.
- Exploration and Discovery - Terminators reveal the layout of the Space Hulk as they venture deep into the darkness.
- Additional Weapons, Tactical Options and Game Rules - Game mechanics have been reworked to make Space Hulk Ascension a true video game experience. Combi-weapons (Combi-Melta, Combi-Plasma and a Combi-Flamer) have been added to the game as well different firing modes like aimed shots and alternate flamer patterns.
- Genestealer Variations - Genestealers with Fleshhook, Feeder Tendril and Acid Maw biomorphs have been added to the game, each with their own special game mechanics. You can also encounter biomorphs with scythes that have multiple attacks or carapace for increased armor.
Check the bestsellers from different platforms as well: