From the creators of Rogue Legacy comes a "true-cooperative" action RPG. FULL METAL FURIES puts an emphasis on team play with a unique combat system where everyone is important. Work together to defeat special enemies, string organics combos to deal massive damage, and save a wartorn world that is battling itself to extinction. Play on the couch or online with friends, and make it a party for up to four players! Or go solo in single-player, and show off your skills through a Pick 2 quick-switch system that retains all the nuances of multi-play.
- Up to 4 players can join in on the adventure, both ONLINE and OFFLINE.
- Full couch and on-line co-op supported, and every variation in between.
- The Pick 2 system lets you choose two party members to enter the battlefield.
- Use the Quick-Switching to create dynamic combos, and air-crit enemies.
- All nuances of co-op are retained. Everything you do in multiplayer, you can do alone.
- True coordination is needed to take down your foes. Enemies enter the battlefield with coloured barriers, and only allies of a similar colour can shatter them.
- You must revive your fallen allies. Barriers won’t break themselves! Revive bars naturally raise over time, but a helping hand never hurts.
- Cooperation, not competition. No more fighting for last hits, battling for gold, or trolling for health drops. Everything is shared, so you can focus on working together.
- Experiment with a combat system full of counters, combos, and oval-shaped engineers.
- Every class has their own unique skill tree. How many skills? So many skills!
- Don’t change equipment, change abilities. Give the Tank a FREEZING SHOUT. Turn the Fighter’s Leap into a POWER DIVE. Or just give the Engineer a machine gun.